Ok. Here is the deal. A few weeks ago I met with this man, we'll call him Santa. Anyway, he asked me if I had been a good girl. Not one to lie, I said yes. So he said, "Since you have been a god girl, I want to bring you some presents in a few weeks. What would you like?' I was like, "Are you for real?" He seemed on the up and up so I told him what I'd like. I figure no biggy. Well, guess what? He was for real! A few weeks later I got all sorts of presents. Some I asked for and some were like bonus gifts or something. It seems I was really good because everywhere I went, people gave me presents.

I got a picture of that Santa fellow in case he wasn't on the up and up. He was! :)

Oso and Debbie gave me cool presents first.

Here I am opening one from that Santa guy. I also got some super cool ones from Grandma and Grandpa, my cousins and aunts and uncles, mom and dad. I could go on.
No comments:
Post a Comment