Well world... I'm six months old today! What a crazy time it has been. First I would like to say how much I have enjoyed meeting all my family and friends. I've been quite the social butterfly in my first six months. I've also become an accomplished traveler and outdoors woman. I've gone to Seguin and Brenham, and have had road trips to Texoma. I also love swimming, sailing, and fishing with Uncle Chip.
I'm becoming a foodie as well. Right now I've had carrots, peas, bananas, avocados, and corn. I have a great appetite and I'm looking forward to trying something called sweet potatoes this evening. I'll report back to you on how they were.
When you see me don't be surprised if I don't want you to hold me right away. I want to show you my new skills, like sitting and trying to stand. If I'm in the mood maybe I'll scoot across the rug for you. I've got some great toys so be ready to play with me! I've got great stories to tell you, if I may brag, I'm a little chatty and am a true giggle box. Mom and dad do this thing ... ahh... it gets me every time. They blow zerberts on my tummy. I can't control myself!
So far life has been good. I love my parents, Leonard and Mushu are being more playful and I've learned to take time and enjoy simple things like naps with mommy or signing with daddy.
2 comments:
HAPPY 6 MONTH BIRTHDAY!!!
Thanks Oso! I love you!!!
-Beebs
Post a Comment